About the Role
Design, organize and coordinate site assets, landing pages and graphics to meet brand creative standards and deadlines.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Design site assets and creative that meets business and customer needs
- Design monthly/seasonal content pages based on creative briefs and design direction
- Design comps for new site functionality - coming up with creative solutions that work within the brand style guide and UX/UI systems
- Partner with copy, editorial, merchandising and marketing to implement approved messages
- Present work and give/receive creative feedback regularly
- Work closely with site management and development to implement and QA updates
- Conceptualize and offer creative solutions for improving various areas on the site
- Special projects and initiatives as needed to keep the site design team on track
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We're at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
- We're passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have fun!
- 3-5 years retail eCommerce experience or have worked with a similarly lifestyle-oriented brand
- Strong project management skills and ability to work self-directed
- Extremely proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of current site/digital design standards
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and experience working with developers
- Able to make timely decisions anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
- Able to handle changing priorities
- Four-year graphic arts degree is a plus
- Sketch, Invision, Marvel and other product design software experience is a plus
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. Our family of brands includes Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room, and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. In 2017, we acquired Outward, Inc., a 3-D imaging and augmented reality platform for the home furnishings and décor industry. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
Once you are here, you can look forward to a wide variety of benefits. Our corporate vision-to enhance our customers' quality of life at home-extends to the lives of our associates. To that end, we offer an extensive benefits package designed to help you grow, personally and professionally, to keep you healthy, to prepare you for the unexpected, to care for your family and to build a secure future. Depending on your position and your location, here's a look at what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams Sonoma Inc. brands through multiple shopping channels
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays and other time-off programs
- Health benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance; health and dependent care tax-free spending accounts; medical, family and bereavement leave; same-sex domestic partner benefits; short- and long-term disability programs; life and travel insurance; an employee assistance program
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University, LearnIt and AcademyX
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Quarterly sample sales
- A business casual work environment
- A bike share program
- Time off to volunteer
- Matching donations to qualifying nonprofit organizations
- Company-sponsored walks and runs
- Healthy, organic options in the cafeteria and an awesome salad bar
- Discounts on nearby gyms and other local businesses
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or "sponsor" an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.