Graphic Designer: This role is responsible for concepting and designing all branding and packaging efforts, to be adapted through all our retail channels (stores, e-com, catalog). S/he will work closely with art directors, catalog, visual merchandising, and e-com designers. S/he will be responsible for guiding and directing projects from design concept through to production, and maintaining branding and packaging standards.
- Brainstorm and design new and original concepts for core and specialty packaging
- Develop identity and collateral for special brand-expanding initiatives
- Collaborate with visual merchandising team on in-store signage, events and store collateral
- Liaison between merchants, project managers, copywriters and designers for all projects
- Creatively solve issues identified by the merchandising teams
- Work closely with project managers and merchants to obtain all relevant information, technical requirements and timelines for each project.
- Partner with the copy team on all jobs
- Conceptualize and design printed collateral for west elm hotels
- Occasional aid to product design for type/ graphic treatments
- Review color and final composition on key projects
- Work on style guides and brand presentations
- Illustration skills a plus