Manage the direction of the Canada Sales Center.
Carefully analyze KPI's and direct all initiatives that will drive revenue growth.
- Hire, develop, motivate and retain sales staff. Establish goals, coach and review KPI's regularly.
- Ensure the inside sales teams operate efficiently by coordinating daily activities such as prospecting initiatives, call flows, etc.
- Review current skill sets for all inside sales staff, including volume, effort, product and industry knowledge and close ratios. Coach call recordings and review/score calls monthly.
- Develop and implement programs for the inside sales team that include training on product features/benefits, overcoming objections and up-selling.
- Set delivery/revenue goals in line with Departmental budget requirements for each rep.
- Work in conjunction with other SSC Mangers to coach, design specific initiatives or programs to help drive SSC Reps to achieve their KPI's.
- In working with other SSC Managers, establish periodic review of won/lost percentages, call volume, quote volume, market trends and ancillary products.
- Direct the focus on future pipelines to drive urgency of closed business and focus of future solicitation.
- Monitor all current lead sources for quality, volume and close ratios with other center managers. Work with marketing department to advise of changes when needed.
- Direct the sales staff of all centers on specific prospecting efforts dependent on specific customer lists, marketing initiatives and seasonality.
- Utilize CRM tools to manage pipelines and analyze results. Work with Manager, SSC Administration to review dashboards and all necessary reporting to drive SSC performance.
- Hold meetings with sales staff and SSC Managers as needed to review KPI's and overall SSC performance
- Lead the teams by example, hours worked, effort, customer awareness, the importance of repeat business, etc.
- Maintain and reinforce a high customer service at all times.
- Provide guidance on discounting/pricing, market trends and product offerings.
- Travel to other sales centers on a regular basis to conduct face to face coachings and meet with managers/their teams.
- Attend area/corporate management, sales and awards functions as required.
The successful candidate will possess:
- BS in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of successful sales management experience with proven results. Inside sales management experience preferred.
- Proven experience in a leasing business (e.g. construction materials, auto- leasing) or in Logistics, transportation or other construction-related industry is a huge plus.
- Experience managing a team within a call center environment, measuring KPI's.
- Ability to thrive in a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial, time-sensitive, collaborative environment.
- Experience hiring and developing strong team members.
- Proficient with MS Office/Excel/Word/Outlook as well as Salesforce.com or other CRM; experience with MS Project, Hyperion, or reporting tools like Cognos is a plus.
- Capable of pulling and analyzing data to deliver insights on sales performance and strong ability to produce high-quality PowerPoint presentations for customer interactions and senior management.
Compensation & Benefits Information
Williams Scotsman is an AA/EEO/W/M/Vet/Disabled employer
Job Type: Full-time