SaaS Sales Manager - We're offering a rare opportunity for an experienced, motivated leader to pioneer the development of our new Sales department in your own vision.You have free range to use your expertise to introduce effective and structured processes to the Company while leading and motivating a team of Sales Representatives under your direction.
We are a growing time and attendance software company based in the beautiful City of Vancouver that offers our employees a competitive salary, a relaxed work environment, a health-spending account, and a venue to share and implement fresh ideas. The office is located in a transit accessible location at Broadway & Oak.
About the Company: VeriClock Inc. is building our outbound sales team and we're seeking out a groundbreaking manager to sign on, forge the path and deliver strategies for growing our business. Established in 2010, our growing company has gained an excellent foothold in markets throughout North America, and is now looking to grow within those markets and expand globally. Be a part of bringing our time management solution to the rest of the world.
About the Position: We are seeking a natural born leader to select and manage a sales team of new hires, provide mentorship to junior sales staff and work to develop senior sales staff. We truly want a visionary to devise sales policies and procedures, help establish achievable sales targets and ensure that implemented sales strategies meet corporate goals.This challenging role involves regular reporting, defining and working towards meeting key metrics and searching for new sales channels.You will aggressively grow your own sales funnel, pursue opportunities and acquire new customers as you work towards adding members to your team.
About Your Background:
- You're a seasoned sales professional; your 5 - 7 years' experience in software industry sales (with 3 - 5 years in Software as a Service company with a recurring revenue model) and 5 years' experience in B2B sales in the SMB space has honed your expertise in developing strategies for sales growth and exceeding quotas
- You're a natural negotiator; your past experience closing, developing cold call strategies, creating demand and upsell opportunities and managing large accounts is second to none.You excel at building and maintaining relationships
- You're creative, decisive and high energy; your drive is contagious and you see metrics and KPI's as a floor, not a ceiling
- You're more than just your personality; you've had past experience with bookkeeping and/or accounting and hold a Bachelor's Degree in a related field or have the equivalent work experience
- You are tech savvy and have excellent written and verbal communication skills; you have a keen ability to select relevant leading key performance indicators, work in tight sync with CRM systems, and use those KPI's and systems to identify and report on sales trends and concerns
- You're a recurring revenue virtuoso; you've sold in competitive high-volume SaaS markets and know how to turn tire-kickers into drivers
About Who You Are:
- You enjoy reporting on your current and potential future success; you accurately manage the details of all sales related activity using our CRM tool, including opportunity reviews, win/loss analysis, pipeline funnel management, forecasting and lead generation
- You collaborate with others; building high level executive/SVP relationships and identifying potential partners for integration opportunities to complement and expand the SaaS offering and grow our customer base is what success looks like to you
- You handle data with laser-precision, and ruthless-efficiency; timely communicating any competitive disadvantages to the operations and development teams, you maintain acute awareness of the competitive landscape and identify gaps in our product offering
- You love to teach; mentoring and developing a sales team that is laser-focused on increasing annual recurring revenue for our SaaS platform is your true forte
- You love to travel
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you then do not hesitate to apply. We are interviewing for this role straightaway.
Please email your resume and cover letter, we appreciate all applicants however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- SaaS: 3 years (Required)
- CRM Systems: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)