Join a world-class team of business leaders, engineers and software developers that are passionate about democratizing mechanical engineering for machine design.
Vention is the 1st digital manufacturing platform dedicated to machine design. Vention works with flagship manufacturing companies across the world, empowering manufacturing professionals, to design, order and assemble industrial equipment as fast as 3 days.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales and Business Development, your role will be to drive the creation of a world-class sales engine; increasing the sales team performance and efficiency. More specifically you will:
- Executing the sales automation and reporting roadmap with the objective of increasing the company's revenues (creating workflows, sequences, queries, reports, and more)
- Creating standardized and customized reports that analyze everything from quantitative data to sales funnel flows and to future needs forecasts, in close collaboration with the VP of Sales and Business Development
- Monitoring the performance of the sales engine and making informed suggestions on potential improvements that will increase the productivity of the sales team
- Reviewing site use and purchase trends of the company's consumer base and target demographic to update the sales automation and reporting roadmap
- Interface with the digital marketing team to provide feedback on various marketing initiatives
- Knowledge of sales team operations, including quotas, compensation, performance benchmark etc.
- Knowledge of sales software such as Hubspot, Klipfolio and Zapier
- Knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Query, and other data manipulation tool/environment
- Strong business acumen, to identify patterns and trends hidden the data
- BAC in business and/or software (or equivalent)
- Professional communication style (written and oral)
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)