The team Director at Vaughan Constructions Pty. Ltd. [Mark Byrne] is currently seeking a self-motivated, energetic professional with great people skills to fill a much-needed Administrative Assistant. Applicants for this role will need to be familiar with relevant software packages and have a good typing speed as the company [Vaughan Constructions Pty. Ltd.]setting up various new branches in our U.S location.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES;
• Additional duties as assigned
• File Scanning
• Check scanning
• Work with vendors and manage these relationships
• Manage calendars, book travel and schedule appointments for consultants
• Assist with filing as needed
• Maintain confidentiality with necessary information
• Process and track all team related vendor invoices
• Organizes and maintain files and records
• Compile receipts for expense processing
• At least a year experience in problem solving
• Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
• Proactive, Self-Starter, and independent thinker
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Attention to detail.
• Other various administrative tasks, Inputs information from a variety of sources into a computer database.
• Ability to operate other forms of equipment such as printers and tape machine.
This position is opened to anyone looking for temporary, work at home, part-time or full-time work. The hours are flexible and no previous experience is required.
Our paid focus group members come from all backgrounds and industries including data entry clerk, administrative assistant, receptionist, sales assistant, customer service agent, warehouse or factory workers, driver, medical assistant, nurse, call center representative, etc. If you are looking for a flexible part time remote work from home job, this is a great position for earning a good side income