USEABC International Educational Corporation is one of the leading educational institutions with many campus across world (Canada, China, Hongkong, Japan, etc.). Established in Beijing of the year 2000, we have provided high-quality and professional services in helping students improve their English, Math, Chinese, French etc. for almost 20 years with online and offline courses, and most importantly, help them gain lifelong study skills.
Our school in Markham, is currently hiring teachers who can teach Public speaking for elementary students.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To prepare a course outline and lesson plans based on student needs
- To prepare necessary supplementary teaching materials for the assigned courses.
- To assess and to evaluate students' achievements of course expectations
- Instructing in a small, group-based environment
- Helping students improve critical analysis and writing skills through lectures, reading and writing exercises
- Helping students to speak with confidence
- Bachelor's Degreein Communication Studies, Education or related fields
- 1+years of experience in teaching or coaching public speaking, debate in schools, colleges or corporations
- Experience with preparing lesson plans and course outlines
- Enjoy working with students of 5-12 years old
- Ability to create a fun and supportive environment
- Enjoy working with small class size
- Strong command on English speaking, writing and reading
- Ability to teach students how to speak with confidence, conviction and clarity
We thank all applicants; however, only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- public speaking teaching: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $45.00 /hour
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)