Relationship Manager – Client Success
Full-time, 1 Year Term Position (possible extension)
This is an exciting new role as we expand our corporate social responsibility, digital services and ability for our clients to do local good. We’re looking for an experienced Relationship Manager that thrives in partnering with clients to achieve their goals. You love reaching out, engaging people and understanding their needs. You have exceptional customer service skills and are known as a connector.
Core Competency characteristics every member of United Way is expected to possess are: Adaptable & Resilient, Relationship-Oriented, Collaborative, Results-Driven, Values-Driven and Strategic Thinking.
Ready for challenging work and doing local good?
At UWCA we work locally to make Calgary and area a resilient, strong, supportive place for everyone. We work to end poverty, help kids succeed, and build extraordinary communities.
What you’ll do:
- Be a master of the entire sales and service cycle from lead generation through to closure with ongoing touchpoints during implementation and continued use of our services
- Achieve sales goals and acquire new clients that are seeking to strengthen and expand their Corporate Social Responsibility programs
- Using a consultative sales approach, manage the sales process to develop prospect and cultivate relationships
- Deliver product demonstrations, both virtually and in-person
- Guide our customer through a smooth transition to implementation and ensure a best in class experience using Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud (SPC) and our other Digital Services
- Actively develop strategies and tactis to expand the reach and/or quality of our product and service offerings
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in the marketplace
- Build a repertoire of customer testimonials and success stories
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience, ideally with web-based software or consulting
- 3+ years of B2B Software Sales experience with a strong understanding of consultative selling
- Account planning and execution skills with a demonstrated ability to drive and close sales
- Professional demeanor and exceptional interpersonal skills that allow you to work with all levels within an organization
- Strong technical aptitiude and presentation skils for software demos; Strong MS Office Suite skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and carry projects to completion
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills including managing deliverables to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure and to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Understaning of corporate engagement and social responsibility programs
- Experience with Salesforce and preparing RFx’s an asset
Join out team:
Submit your cover letter with salary expectations, & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by January 14, 2019
Subject Line: Relationship Manager, Client Success
UNITED WAY OFFERS A COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Visit our website at www.calgaryunitedway.org
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only those being considered will be contacted.