- Responsible only for medium projects.
- Review assigned DSR requests with design director & client contact personnel (AM / PM) and acquire any details
not clear or understood.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD. Able to produce accurate drawings of AutoCAD, space planning, conceptual
drawings, renderings and product application. Put together budgetary pricing as well as order ready specs.
- Generate accurate specifications for approved plan by having complete knowledge of specification including fabric/
finishes based on finish schedule provided by Account Manager.
- Plot installation drawings for upcoming jobs, notifying Account/Project Manager and asking for any additional
information not previously given. Submit installation drawings one week prior to installation.
- Create accurate as built drawings per site visit. Maintain and update as built drawings from markups received back
from Account/Project Manager. Notify Account/Project Manager via email or in-person of complete/dated as-built
- Manage project folder with current up to date files, archiving old ones. Follow standard labeling process.
- Create J-box/Data ACAD plans in reference to systems furniture.
- Provide alternative design solutions to client.
- Reports to assigned Senior Designer & Design Director on all output.
- Must be capable of self-checks before submitting for a double-checks by Senior Designer.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience in Design or related field.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD required.
- Basic knowledge of ProjectSpec (sif).
- Basic knowledge of ProjectSymbols (cad).
- No knowledge of Canvas required, but preferred.
- No knowledge of Haworth product required, but preferred.
- No knowledge of office furniture industry is required, but preferred.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding time management skills and proven ability to work well under deadline pressure.
- Detail oriented and self-sufficient.
Please visit our Careers page at www.unisourceit.com to submit your resume.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
As a Junior Designer for Unisource Solutions, you will design and create furniture plans, 3D
renderings, and specifications for contract furniture.
Greater Los Angeles Area
8350 Rex Road, Pico Rivera, CA 90660 | T 562.949.1111 | F 562.949.7110 | www.unisourceit.com