- Proficient coder in one or more of the following: Go, Python, Ruby, C, C++, Java, Scala
- 2+ years of experience building consumer-facing web applications at scale
- Experience working in a service-oriented or microservice architecture
- Experience operating at all levels of the stack, debugging problems from UI to backend systems
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Twitch has over 100 million users and creators are at the center of our success. The Creator Experience team is responsible for building products that help our creators grow their business. Last year, we shipped Achievements, Stream Summary and Raids to positive reception. This year, we are scaling the team to bring even more exciting products to broadcasters.
We’re looking for engineers that love delighting people with incredible products and user experiences. On this team, you’ll work closely with our other engineering and product teams to craft a beautiful and engaging product, collect feedback, and iterate quickly. We value expertise in building applications for the Web, comfort working throughout the stack, and an understanding of product concerns.
- Full-stack development experience
- Experience setting up and maintaining AWS infrastructure
- You are a Twitch user yourself
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at: http://twitch.tv
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.