The Sr. Manager, Creative & Digital Marketing will oversee all aspects of branding, graphic design and digital marketing to drive organizational goals via the development of customer-focused materials supporting brand awareness, demand generation, and customer engagement.
Senior Manager, Creative & Digital Marketing
If you’re passionate about branding, graphic design, and digital marketing, have some experience with high-tech B2B marketing, and you desire a challenging role as part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then this is the role for you.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Manager, Creative & Digital Marketing will be an experienced design guru at heart, ready to oversee all aspects of branding, graphic design and digital marketing to support organizational goals through the development of customer-focused materials that grow brand awareness, product interest, demand generation, and customer engagement.
The ideal candidate must have a strong record of accomplishments that includes superior graphic design skills along with solid understanding of, and success in, various digital marketing channels. Not afraid to dive in with rolled-up sleeves, this role will be responsible for hands-on graphic design as well as higher level project management, and successful execution of branding, graphic design, and web/digital strategies and tactics. The ideal candidate will also have a good understanding of KPIs and metrics to ensure projects deliver value to the organization and to Trapeze customers.
This role will work in close collaboration with the rest of the marketing team as well as other stakeholders within the organization.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Manage the creative and digital functional area of marketing, coaching and mentoring 2 direct reports that include a Web Developer and a Graphic Designer
- Manage, oversee and execute on (being as hands-on as required) various creative and design strategies to visually bring key projects to life for marketing campaigns, sales support materials, sales pitches, product branding and launches, corporate website, customer online portal, tradeshow and conference materials, and corporate branding efforts
- Plan, create, and execute digital marketing strategies that span various digital vehicles, including Web Site, Video, Display and Retargeting Ads, SEM, SEO, Social Media appropriate to a B2B brand, audience and message
- Spearhead key projects that include the annual ThinkTransit conference, product branding architecture reviews, brainstorming sessions for proposal planning and execution, and more
- Maintain awareness and understanding of emerging software, platforms, and tactics being used by others in digital marketing realms, and look for opportunities to innovate in order to improve our overall digital marketing practices and processes
- Maintain ownership and lead the ongoing evolution of the Trapeze brand, ensuring alignment and refinement of other sub-brands including ThinkTransit, Transit Unplugged, and product brands
- Work closely with marketing team members and other key stakeholders to provide a best-in-class user experience on owned digital assets, including the Trapeze website, the online customer community (Collaborate), and ABM-tailored content hubs and personalized websites
- Manage all projects and deliverables in support of the company’s business objectives, optimizing all aspects of project execution on an ongoing basis to gauge and improve measured impact
- Design, execute, and analyze A/B testing and other ways to optimize outbound communications and website content accordingly
- Establish and track key performance indicators and other supporting metrics to measure Digital Marketing effectiveness and ROI, to ensure improvements across all digital platforms and channels
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in one of the following areas: graphic design/fine arts, marketing, marketing communications, or business administration
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in a branding, graphic design or digital marketing role
- Experience in managing, coaching and mentoring direct reports
- Proven skills in managing and executing on multiple projects simultaneously
- Thorough knowledge of and experience in utilizing various integrated marketing vehicles including events, SEO, web marketing, video, social, email marketing, PR, tradeshows, and advertising (electronic/print)
- Superior design and branding skills supported by strong experience, ongoing eagerness to learn, a keen visual sense
- Superior verbal communication and presenting skills
- Knowledge in key areas of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, PPC, social media, content marketing, inbound marketing, email marketing, programmatic and performance marketing)
- Understand the key measurement tools available for digital marketing
- Highly entrepreneurial and collaborative
- Thrives in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Thinks big and has convictions
- Detail oriented with relentlessly high standards
- Hands-on and eager to roll up sleeves to get things done
- A sense of humor (and humility)
What We Offer For Your Valuable Work:
- Highly dynamic, innovative, passionate, entrepreneurial team
- Open and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary
- Participation in the company success through the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Healthcare Benefits From Day One
- Flexible Hours + Summer Hours
- Educational Reimbursement for Professional Development
- Company Bonus Plan