Great Culture. Fun People. Awesome Company.
TotalMed, Inc. is actively seeking an energetic, detail-oriented Accountant to join our team! At TotalMed, we provide a culture that promotes personal and professional happiness for all of our employees. If you are looking to surround yourself with upbeat, positive, and fun individuals who love going to work every day, we encourage you to apply!
TotalMed is a nationwide staffing agency in the nursing and allied health industries, with a top 2% ranking of all staffing agencies and has consistently earned the "Best of Staffing" award.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General accounting functions (A/P, A/R, G/L)
- Payroll and Commissions
- Benefits Administration
- Assist with month-end closing
- Develop and maintain accounting procedures manual
- Support management with various administrative duties
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- Payroll experience required
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Strong written skills
- Experience with Google related programs (Gmail, Google Drive, etc.)
- Proficient in Excel
- Meticulous and organized
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to work well with others and under pressure
Please submit a cover letter with your salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sacramento, CA (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules