| COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled scientists and technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes for a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome explore. TMC is a Dutch based organization with offices in Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Dubai, Sweden and now Canada.
As an Software Engineer you will be participating in the systems development, analyzing problems, define requirements, designing and implementing the systems. You will be developing in a system based for radio frequencies, radars and antennas. You will also collaborate with internal teams to deliver software that respects high quality standards, with calibration and classification methods. The development is mainly in C/C++ and Matlab, so a relevant experience with this technical language is necessary.
| YOUR PROFILE:
- You hold a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other relevant engineering degree
- Have 5+ years of experience in a Software Engineering V&V environment
- Must have good knowledge of object oriented languages, mainly C/C++
- Have a good knowledge of other programming languages or tools such as Matlab and IP Networks
- Familiar with Aeronautic Software development, an asset
- You must have excellent communication skills written and spoken
- Bilingual in French and English, an asset
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
- Professional certified coach to support your career plan chosen by you and assigned from day one
- Sessions in an entrepreneurial lab to work on your own projects
- All the advantages of a large group (RRSP contributions and Health & Life Insurance) in an environment and work mode of a start-up, with a young and dynamic team
- A customized package including, among others, an individual profit sharing bonus based on monthly performance
From our business model:
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXAOlAtFbMs
- Access to our network of executive coaches to support your career growth.
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertise (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab.
- A horizontal organization that promotes initiative and facilitates decision-making
- Performing in an environment that values Research and Development ( 70% of the team are Masters and PhD).
- Being part of an efficient management culture based on total transparency and revaluation of our Engineers' salaries and individual profit sharing
- Getting access to real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
- Software Development: 5 ans (Requis)
- Software Testing: 2 ans (Souhaite)
- French (Souhaite)
- English (Requis)