Santa Monica, CA
Creative Services Manager
TigerConnect flips the script on the outdated healthcare communications segment by bringing cutting-edge text, voice, and video solutions to hospitals and health systems. We are looking for a Junior Designer to join our Marketing team. Beyond just being a stellar design talent, our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and collaborator who likes to work in a team setting but also thrives by working on projects independently. We value creative, self-driven individuals who truly care about the work they produce and the people they work with.
What You'll Own:
What You've Accomplished:
- Execute design projects in compliance with brand standards and guidelines
- Support the design team on print, digital, social, and experiential assignments
- Collaborate with fellow designers and marketing team professionals to deliver impactful and communicative design
- Produce and execute projects to a high standard with quick turnaround times that supports business objectives and marketing goals.
Who We Are:
- Solid typography and layout skills
- Advanced experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in illustration, print, and motion graphics
- Willingness to jump in at any stage of a project
- An online portfolio demonstrating a variety of projects
- A highly organized, proactive, and eager-to-learn approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Natural willingness to be a team player
- Passion to help change the world for the better
As healthcare's largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know ( https://www.builtinla.com/2016/03/14/cyber-security-companies-los-angeles-roundup ), one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch ( http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/232049 ) by Entrepreneur, and a Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015 ( http://www.modernhealthcare.com/article/20150821/INFO/150819874 ), 2016 ( http://www.modernhealthcare.com/article/20160711/INFO/160709933 ), 2017 ( http://www.modernhealthcare.com/article/20170520/INFO/170519830 ), 2018 ( https://www.modernhealthcare.com/article/20180512/INFO/305129954/best-places-to-work-in-healthcare-2018-alphabetical-list ), and 2019 ( https://www.modernhealthcare.com/labor/best-places-work-healthcare-2019-alphabetical-list )). TigerConnect currently has over 130 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We're Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about ( http://www.tigertext.com/about ))
- A fun environment that embraces a "work hard-play hard" culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.