Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst- Full-Time Permanent
Our Client has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst to join their team. This individual will be responsible for maintaining, developing, and validating efficient business, financial, and operations reporting and business solutions in support of core organizational functions and business processes. They will also be responsible for in-depth analysis of business data and will be required to provide trends and insights to senior level management. This includes gathering and analyzing data, maintaining and updating systems to develop reporting solutions that will support various teams throughout the organization.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career.
- Master data extraction and manipulation techniques. Perform data driven analytical work with strong system and business knowledge.
- Coordinate with customers to develop business requirements and specifications documents.
- Develop standard reports and functional dashboards based on business requirements.
- Maintain business intelligence models to design, develop and generate both standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Generate reports, dashboards & KPIs for internal and external customers for business performance monitoring and business decision making.
- Develop appropriate methodologies for collecting, analyzing, and presenting data by extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) processes within various data sources.
- Work with Project Lead in developing and executing project plans within assigned schedule and timeline.
- Manage new report generation and report enhancement based on the change requests
- Perform data warehouse design and modelling according to established standards
- Determine business intelligence and data warehousing solutions to meet business needs.
- Ensure to generate and deliver quality reports to customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify and resolve data reporting issues in a timely fashion.
- Perform quality assurance checks on new or enhanced reports.
- Recommend improvements to provide optimum reporting solutions.
- Stay updated with business operations and business intelligence processes.
- Conduct training programs and knowledge transfer sessions to business users when needed.
- Contributes to team effort by ensuring various project groups remain on task and provide assistance as necessary.
- Identify, analyze, develop and implement process/practice/policy improvements to increase productivity and efficiency and effectiveness of the reports issued by various Client teams.
- Develop innovative reports and analyses to exploit the full potential of data resources.
- Research new data sources and analytical tools proactively.
- Technical (data) subject matter expert for the Yardi system.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative field, i.e. Business, Finance, Computer Science.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst.
- Strong DBA Skills.
- Highly proficient in SQL and scripting in SSRS, SSIS and SSAS including sourcing data from non-Microsoft sources.
- Highly proficient in PowerBI.
- Experience with developing, maintaining, and optimizing multi-dimensional data systems.
- Hands-on experience in data modeling, building and maintaining relational databases, OLAP Cubes, and ETL processes.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008 R2 or later.
- Exposure to Business Intelligence and Visualization tools (Power BI and other available tools etc.) and experience building reports, dashboards, and visualizations designed for desktop, mobile, and web applications.
- Advanced knowledge of Yardi Voyager modules, Commercial, Investment Management, Advanced Budgeting and Forecasting, Orion and Yardi Portals such as VendorCafé would be an asset.
- Strong Knowledge of Rentlytics would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Python would be an asset.
- Professional demeanor coupled with strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity, diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to accurately listen, understand and respond appropriately.
- Ability to work and act independently using good judgment when assessing difficult situations.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in high pressure situations.
- Self-motivated individual who is proactive, takes initiative, goal and results oriented and work independently without a lot of direction.
- Superior organizational and time management skills in order to multi-task/prioritize and work under tight timelines to meet multiple deadlines.
- Flexible with a “can-do” and “no task is too big or too small” attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy with excellent follow-up skills.
- Willingness to learn new systems and skills.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.