We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Datacom sales person with 3-5 years' experience to add to our established sales team. We are a bricks and mortar company located in Mississauga Ontario, with over 40 years in B2B sales and support in wire and cable distribution.
Manages call schedule sheet in a time-efficient manner.
Contacting customers/prospects and identifying new products and potential up-selling.
Responding to and processing incoming calls and orders.
Opening new accounts.
Developing customer base and sales leads by making cold and warm calls.
Entering orders into computer and expediting to ensure timely delivery.
Maintaining knowledge base on current products and learning about new products on our CRM.
Providing pricing quotations and follow-up on quotes.
Inside Sales (occasional Outside Sales)
Proficient with Microsoft office products including Word and Excel.
Excellent listening and problem solving skills.
Maintains a professional image at all times
- 3-5 years sales experience with category cabling, fiber optics and plus related Datacom accessories.
- Product knowledge or industry experience.
- High school Diploma required.
- Sales or Marketing courses an added asset.
- Can be current installer or licensed electrician.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- College diploma or certificate a definite advantage!
- Salary will include a base plus commission of sales. Base salary will be based on experience.
- We look forward to mutual growth.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent