Leverage your passion for sales, innovation and people programs.
Join our team
The Sales Performance Culture team is a high-performing Sales Enablement team with big scope. In support of TELUS Business Solutions’ vision to become a Premier Sales Organization, we lead a variety of enablement programs and innovative tools that strive to enrich sales behaviour and accelerate sales results. We roll up our sleeves and get things done, from on-boarding and continuous learning, career development, channel enablement, advisory services, to leadership development and coaching. We are in sync with our talented and customer-focused sales force who are at the forefront of global business transformation and technology. Our goal is to driver higher sales performance through a committed investment to the personal and professional development of our sales and sales support teams.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
You are likely in a similar role, today, providing enablement support to Sales or Professional Services teams in a similar solution & technology environment. You’re a strategic thinker and problem solver with a knack for translating business insights and then applying them to learning, coaching, leadership and organizational development programs for both front-line Business-to-Business (B2B) Sales teams and surrounding support teams across product, marketing, operations and care.
You would play an important role in the continued evolution of TELUS Sales Academy, a modern sales enablement program, where sales professionals learn, grow, share and ultimately can advance their careers in sales. Designed to facilitate adoption of industry best practices and sales competence through formal and just-in-time learning, the novel nature of this program was recently recognized, when TELUS became the first organization in Canada to have an internal learning program of this caliber, accredited by the Canadian Professional Sales Association, giving both new and tenured TELUS sales professionals an opportunity to earn industry-recognized professional designations.
You will partner with trusted learning partners, sales leaders and other stakeholders to drive key foundation-level learning and sales transformation programs. Today, you could be transforming a national on boarding program touching hundreds of team members annually, while tomorrow, you could be embarking on a new advanced curriculum and certification strategy for TELUS Sales Academy. The possibilities are endless when it comes to evolving and investing in our team members.
- Lead and/or support the delivery of various TELUS Sales Academy programs: national on boarding, effective account and opportunity management and product education, etc
- Partner with business subject matter experts (SMEs) to design and develop new learning programs using available sales enablement platforms: virtual playbooks, video libraries and e-Learning
- Drive continuous improvement of learning programs together with learning partners, product and marketing primes to ensure channel facing material is relevant and current
- Own, drive, and report on key learning and development programs through periodic executive-level summaries that focus on return on learning and increased productivity
- Manage monthly creation of learning management system (LMS) reports, with support of a Learning Coordinator, and share status back with the business
- Coordinate formal training events, lunch and learns and webinars to support team member development and knowledge sharing of new TELUS offerings and other strategic topics
- Develop frequent communications and change management plans to support overall TELUS Sales Academy strategies and initiatives
- Support other work streams and learning administrative activities