Join our team
Over the last several years, TELUS has been transforming its product and retail strategy to expand beyond cases & protection to lifestyle accessories like audio, fitness and connected home, and make them come to life in our store environment and online. As the Canadian market for smart, connected products grows, we want to enable customers to see how their lives can be digitally transformed with TELUS.
The Accessory Marketing team is responsible for driving revenue and traffic to our store and online channels through accessory promotions, retail and digital strategy and marketing communications to our customers and prospective customers.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
The Product Manager for Accessory Marketing team plays an exciting role within the Digital Life organization, running the quarterly planning process to align on priority messages for our customers across our various channels. The candidate must be able to take an overarching view of all activities taking place in the Digital Life portfolio across promotions, product launches and campaigns to determine which messages will drive traffic to our stores and online properties. The candidate will use this prioritization to manage the communications to the TELUS base and prospective customer base.
In addition the role will work to develop campaigns for our key retail events, i.e. Back-to-School & Holiday, that enable TELUS to showcase how accessories can be used to enhance daily life. The candidate must be able to develop campaign strategy and messaging based on consumer and industry data in order to develop compelling stories that set TELUS apart. They will work closely with our marketing partners and agencies to develop compelling content.
The candidate invests in building relationships across the organization, and is able to identify new opportunities to message accessories to our customers to drive traffic to our channels.
- Manage quarterly planning for Digital Life portfolio, developing priority messages for our customers for online, in-store merchandising and paid marketing activities
- Manage the end-to-end execution for accessory campaigns such as Back-to-School & Holiday from campaign strategy to execution across our channels
- Analyze industry and content trends and identify story-telling opportunities
- Work with our channel team to develop in-store messaging to drive traffic across the lease line and engagement in our stores
- Develop the communications strategy for our existing customers in order to drive awareness of Digital Life for our base and to drive traffic and sales
- Work in partnership with the prospecting team to develop the role of Digital Life content in the journey of warming a prospective TELUS customer
- Passion for continuously learning to improve both your skill set and our team’s processes to optimize the planning, execution, and stakeholder engagement