Be a part of a transformational journey with innovative talent and leading edge technologies?
Join our team
The TELUS Health - Technology Office is committed to changing the way healthcare in Canada works for you, your family, and your loved ones. What part might you play?
We collectively need to find solutions that will benefit all Canadians to meet the challenge of unsustainable rising costs, long wait times and an increasingly older population. Make no mistake, our journey to address Canada’s greatest social challenge of this generation, healthcare, will be long and challenging, but the chance to have an impact on all Canadians and build a new business for TELUS will be worth it!
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As a Cloud Shared Services Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to implement and operate continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) Pipelines as part of the overall TELUS Health - Cloud Platform. You will implement and operate the overall TELUS Health - Cloud Shared Services with specific work towards automation, monitoring, configuration management, security and availability. This is a 24x7 on-call position and will require you to be able to work in this environment.
- Build, manage and maintain Shared Services as part of the TELUS Health - Cloud Platform
- Build, manage and maintain CI/CD Pipelines as part of the TELUS Health - Cloud Platform
- Create and keep up to date applicable operational documentation
- Provide guidance and technical experience as a subject matter expert (SME) to teams moving new products into the TELUS Health - Shared Services/Pipelines
- Ensure that all operational aspects of work adhere to TELUS Health - Cloud Security guidelines & policies