Designed for graduating seniors and early career professionals, this 2-year program accelerates participant’s development by combining intensive on-the-job training, rotations across business units, locations and roles, and exposure to senior leadership.
Program elements include:
- ROTATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS - Specially crafted positions, projects, and managers to give Associates a challenging assignment with frequent feedback opportunities
- FORMAL MENTORING PROGRAM - Leaders in the organization will be able to provide support as an advisor, teacher, role model and counselor.
- CROSS FUNCTIONAL GROUP PROJECT - This project allows associates to accomplish an important operation objective while using TEOA principles (TE’s program for continuous improvement), expanding their peer network, and demonstrating ROI
- ROTATION WEEK - Cross-Functional training weeks that allow Associates to improve soft skills, network with peers, gain exposure to senior leadership and better understand themselves.
- FUNCTIONAL TRAINING CURRICULUM - Associates will receive technical and specialized training opportunities throughout the course of the program.
- VISIBILITY EVENTS - Educational networking events that provide an opportunity for Associates to connect with Senior Leadership
- LEADERSHIP SPEAKER SERIES - Monthly senior leader calls aimed at developing leadership skills, networking and career development discussions
Position Overview: Supply Chain professionals are an integral part of our organization and we are committed to hiring the right talent to grow and develop. During your time in Supply Chain Program you may rotate into a variety of Supply Chain positions throughout our organization, which may include, but is not limited to Materials Planning, Operations Associate, Supply Chain Analyst, and Supply Chain Associate. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Timely, cost-effective procurement, inventory control, planning and quality control of production materials.
- Ensure the availability of materials in the supply chain, as scheduled, and the maintenance of inventory at the established levels.
- Coordinate and integrate the flow of materials and information among suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and customers, identifying opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of the supply chain.
- Focus on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through production processes, and the establishment of key performance metrics and benchmarks to monitor actual performance against goals.
- Must be graduated between Jun 2018 and Jun 2019 from a Bachelor’s Degree Program in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or another related major.
- Minimum GPA (promedio) above 8.5
- Proficient in English (read, write & speak) – Fluent preferably
- Previous internship and/or work experience preferred
- Able to relocate in Mexico and USA
- Mexican passport and American VISA