WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories.
Exceptional Swarovski Sales Consultants represent the company as Brand Ambassadors providing the Ultimate Consumer Experience along with maximizing the overall store sales opportunities and creating a "Crystal World" for all new and existing Swarovski customers. Sales Consultants are accountable for individual performance.
1. Opens & closes the boutique (key holder). Performs end-of-day cash reconciliations, prepares banking deposits and performs other closing procedures.
2. Achieves and consistently maintains the sales leadership role in the boutique, via effective selling techniques to patrons and potential customers who enter the retail shop. Maintains high levels of customer service by demonstrating products and describing features to customers; explaining benefits, price, quality, value, history, and other company information; and answering customer queries & concerns. Suggests possible in-home display and care techniques.
3. Assumes team lead role, in Retail Boutique Manager’s absence: Functions as site human resources, safety and company representative. Trains, mentors & supports Sales Consultants in proper selling techniques, product knowledge, POS system, Company philosophy / history, operational policies & procedures and performance requirements, inventory procedures and loss prevention techniques.
4. Develops and maintains clientele information (contact info, preferences, price points, etc.) on an ongoing basis in RetailPro, and uses said information to enhance customer service, sales and to meet customer needs / preferences.
5. Processes efficient customer transactions (sales, refunds, exchanges, credits, etc.), following all Company policies & procedures regarding the point-of-sale (POS) system.
6. Ensures that loss prevention activities are executed to reduce shrink and loss
7. Processes consumer repairs / warranty instant replacements according to Company policies.
8. Processes returns of boutique-damaged / defective merchandise / recalls to Toronto DC.
9. Receives and verifies all inbound inventory. Unpacks, stocks and inventories merchandise received. Participates in inventory cycle count process.
10. Merchandises product displays in agreement with plan-o-gram and programs to accentuate and promote products, with accompanying point-of-purchase materials and collateral. Ensures sales floor is stocked with appropriate merchandise from shipments and merchandises boutique according to Swarovski Standards.
11. Ensures ongoing maintenance and cleanliness of the overall boutique.
12. Participates in special events / promotions to promote Swarovski products.
13. Performs all duties in compliance with Company standards, policies & procedures (e.g. customer service, boutique operations, human resources, health & safety, etc.).
14. Performs other duties, as required.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As an ideal candidate you want a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be able to get the best out of the world, metrics driven, poised and confident.
1. Candidate must have high school diploma (preferably a Certificate beyond high school), plus one (1) to three (3) years of related retail experience in a boutique, specialty, luxury goods or jewelry store. Minimum of one (1) year with key holder / team leader responsibility (performing cash reconciliations, preparing banking deposits, other boutique opening / closing procedures, mentoring & supervising staff).
2. Strong customer service focus – ability to assess and meet customers’ needs.
3. Ability to consistently meet sales per hour targets – proven retail sales skills, including solid customer service skills, and the ability to influence or persuade customer purchases. Experience in a measured sales / service environment.
4. Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
5. Strong leadership skills and ability to deal with complex customer issues
6. Demonstrated professionalism & polish – ability to represent the company’s high-end, luxury brand to current and potential customers, as part of the overall “Swarovski Customer Experience.”
7. Experience with a computerized POS system is preferred.
8. Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
9. Strong sense of personal initiative.
10. Must be dependable and have flexible availability to work varying shifts (including days, evenings and weekends).
WHAT WE OFFER