Swanson Reed is a leading firm in the area of R&D tax credits and innovation incentives. We service a diverse range of clients from technology start-ups to billion dollar NASDAQ listed and Government Owned Corporations in the commercial aspects of research, development, management and technology transfer. Swanson Reed seeks to recruit an Analyst or Senior Analyst to join their energetic team.
This is an excellent opportunity to help shape small to large mining, manufacturing and construction companies with their commercially sensitive innovation agendas.
- You will help structure R&D activities so a company may attain the maximum possible Government entitlements.
- You will be accountable for the identification, analysis, structuring, costing, and submission of highly confidential R&D projects.
- You will assist with the development of R&D plans and costings.
- You will work with a vast array of company executives to solve their complex commercial problems.
- You will receive on the job training and guided until you are fully competent.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- You will possess tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Science or similar.
- 1+ years experience in the mining, manufacturing, chemical, construction or general engineering sectors will be viewed favourably.
- Professional services experience and experience in management of R&D tax credit claims is desired.
A self-starter with an inquisitive mind who demonstrates a committed and flexible approach complemented by exceptional relationship management skills will excel in this role.
The pay rate is $30 per hour.