Storkcraft is looking for an enthusiastic and sales-driven individual to join our team of e-commerce professionals focused on building a world-class online customer experience. The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for driving online sales and executing promotions with our customers such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, Wayfair and others.
This individual will manage numerous merchant and vendor relationships to ensure timelines and expectations are being met as it relates to product launches, marketing campaigns and product pricing. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of sales/account management experience, has an excellent track record for successfully managing multiple priorities simultaneously, and has a very strong background in Excel.
- Drive sales with our key customers through promotions, site placement opportunities, etc.
- Be accountable for sales growth and margin with each account
- Identify opportunities to expand and improve our online presence through SEO, social promotions, branding opportunities etc.
- Manage numerous merchant and vendor relationships to ensure timelines and expectations are being met
- Improve item level data quality by implementing data audits to all categories [aka ongoing catalog scrubs]
- Analyze site metrics, customer feedback and other related data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth across product categories
- Performs in depth product research online [comp shopping] to create ongoing recommendations for improvement and continued growth
- Manages collection and implementation of all forecasting and selling information
- Ability to learn, create and adapt to ever changing e-Commerce activities
- Demonstrated business acumen of marketing, supply chain and IT
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to lead and manage cross functionally
- Be able to work collaboratively with the internal team
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years related sales/account manager work experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Knowledge and experience with online, retail, merchandising or product development processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, particularly in Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup, simple formula building, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales Management: 2 years (Required)