About the Company
At Stasher, we believe that small changes have the power to make a big impact. What started as an endlessly reusable, non-toxic silicone storage bag has exploded into a global mission. So far,we’ve prevented over a billion single-use plastic bags from entering our oceans and landfills. Join us to reach our next milestone!
When people thrive, Stasher thrives (and our planet wins, too)
At Stasher, we are committed to leaving the planet better than we found it. We know the well-being of people and the environment go hand-in-hand, and it will take a team from all backgrounds to drive our mission, grow our business, and maximize our impact.
To this end, Stasher is committed to five priorities:
* Diverse hiring practices
* Build diversity among our leaders
* Pay equity
* Create and reinforce voice equity
* An approach to community engagement that embodies diversity, equity, and inclusion
We understand that this is ongoing work, and we strive to continuously listen, learn, improve and take action to measure our impact.
The Supply Chain Specialist will work as a liaison and administrator for projects generally initiated by Stasher personnel and requiring follow up with outside suppliers, primarily based in Asia. Examples include:
* Management of new product samples including new colors, new artwork proofs, new packouts, product designs/decorations.
* Assist and liaise with Stasher purchasing and forecasting functions and the factory.
* Liaise and Administrate logistics and planning for new product introductions, shipment scheduling, review of bills of materials, and assure alignment between Stasher and factory on all details
* Management/Administration of Factory based projects as initiated by Sr Director. These include projects to improve product quality, process improvements, and product cost.
The Ideal Candidate will have
* 2-5 years professional experience in similar supply chain/ operations role.
* Associates/ Bachelors degree or comparable experience.
* Strong personal work ethic, including ability and desire to continually improve our processes, streamline work, avoid confusion and delay that may arise.
* Availability and willingness to travel internationally (post-Covid) and occasional availability needed outside of normal work hours, primarily needed for communications and reviews with international suppliers.
* Strong problem solving skills to overcome unforeseen issues and obstacles which may arise.
* Interpersonal skills including promoting cooperation from internal and external contacts and establishing an understanding of common goals, while maintaining professional decorum at all times, and remaining sensitive to cultural issues in the countries in which our suppliers work.
* Very solid communication both written and verbal. Mandarin a plus but not required.