About the Company
At Stasher, we believe that small changes have the power to make a big impact. What started as an endlessly reusable, non-toxic silicone storage bag has exploded into a global mission. So far,we’ve prevented over a billion single-use plastic bags from entering our oceans and landfills. Join us to reach our next milestone!
When people thrive, Stasher thrives (and our planet wins, too)
At Stasher, we are committed to leaving the planet better than we found it. We have a fundamental belief that the well-being of people and the environment go hand-in-hand, and it will take a team of all backgrounds to make our business and our planet a better place to be.
To this end, Stasher is committed to five priorities:
* Diverse hiring practices
* Ensuring diversity among our leaders
* Pay equity
* Creating and reinforcing voice equity
* An approach to community engagement that embodies diversity, equity, and inclusion
The goal of the Digital Performance Marketing Manager is to grow Stasher’s DTC ecommerce business by designing engaging digital customer experiences that drive acquisition and retention through SEM, SEO, display and email.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
* 4-6 years of experience in digital marketing managing SEO, SEM, email and display campaigns.
* Proven DTC brand experience, specifically with a high growth brand.
* Expertise in reporting and analytics, and can clearly translate data into actionable business insights.
* Experience planning and implementing A/B testing.
* A strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, email platforms and SEO tools.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* A passion for sustainability and Stasher’s mission to reduce single use plastic and a desire to apply this to ecommerce.
* Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
* A natural affinity toward our company values: Innovative, Inclusive, Courageous, Joyful, and Mindful.
* A collaborative “Yes, and” attitude.
* Coaching and developing others.
* Lead performance marketing strategy to design digital customer journeys that drive acquisition and retention.
* Integrate search best practices and manage paid media agency to execute SEM and display campaigns, managing budgets to revenue and ROAS goals.
* Drive email strategy, calendar and execution with the goals of subscriber growth, revenue and engagement.
* Manage SEO and lead implementation of organic search strategy.
* Share performance insights through weekly reporting, and forecast performance by channel.
* Collaborate with ecommerce, social, marketing and creative teams on campaign planning.