Stasher is a rapidly growing business with a mission to eliminate plastics by providing a healthier alternative for people and the planet. We are a group of diverse individuals with varied interests who share the common thread of wanting to make a difference in the world.
Stasher is a certified B Corp, a member of 1% For The Planet and certified Women Owned by WBENC.
This position is an entry level role that will require a high attention to detail, great communication skills, and ability to prioritize like a champion. This role will be responsible for entering invoices in our ERP (Quickbooks) with speed and accuracy. Must be able to develop strong professional relationships with various departments including our sales ops team as well as our external 3PL. Through this relationship, they will need to collaborate, communicate, and problem solve any issues that may prevent the timely execution of invoicing sales orders. The billing clerk will also assist our AP/AR clerk with filing and light AP/AR work.
The Ideal Candidate will have
* Data entry skills including accurate 10-key skills
* Excellent math skills
* Must be detail oriented with great organizational skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Experience with Quickbooks is a plus but not necessary
* Knowledge of EDI (850s, 856s, and 810s), and CRM database programs is a plus
* Knowledge of order processing systems and SPS is a plus
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with basic Excel skills; advance skills a plus
* Ability to quickly learn new systems, work cross-functionally and manage multiple priorities
* Be the primary operator to enter invoices in Quickbooks for all our various customers
* Review sales orders for accuracy prior to invoicing including pricing, quantity, sales rep, and other important details
* Collaborate with sales ops and external 3PL and to ensure accurate transaction of invoices
* Send out the invoices to our customers via electronic/fax/USPS
* Apply credit card payments to corresponding invoices
* Answer customer inquiries and complaints regarding invoices and assist in problem solving any customer invoicing issues in a timely fashion
* Support the weekly bank audit requirements for reviewing invoices and sales orders
* Email payment reminders and notify delinquent customers
* Perform light AP/AR work including filing, and support for AP/AR data entry
* Provide backup support to other members of the team and other ad hoc projects as required or assigned by the Assistant Controller