In addition to learning what agency-life is like, the Media Assistant will work closely with our media planning team to support them in their everyday tasks. We are looking for an individual who has a passion for everything media, an independent thinker and a great communicator. Our culture is one where we strive for creativity, accomplishment, integrity and personal growth. We expect and encourage each other to be intelligent and disciplined, organized yet flexible, with a positive attitude and a sense of humor, of course. This is an opportunity to learn!
What you’ll do:
- Management of daily tasks in support of the media product such as: generation of and maintenance of authorization documents, inputting data into media accounting software (MediaBank), collecting proof of performance documents from vendors, reconciling invoices
- Work with Media Planner to help establish media strategies and success metrics for advertising campaigns
- Gather statistics and prepare media plans under the direction of the Planning Director
- Study demographic data and consumer profile to identify desired target audiences for multi-media campaigns
- Work closely with media representatives to evaluate best plans and ensure flawless execution
- Assist in the preparation of client presentations, development marketing strategies and long range media plans
- Assist in the creation and adjustment phases of client media plans.
- Build competence with basic media research tools to analyze market trends and forecast conditions and opportunities to positively affect client’s business objectives
- Attend vendor meetings to learn about what topics are discussed and have knowledge and background of various projects going on in media
- Keep up to date on all media trends
Who you are:
- Currently enrolled in a related BS or Master’s degree
- Proficient in MS Office (Word/Excel)
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must live in the Dallas area or be willing to commute
- Part-time and Full-time; flexible hours
The best part of this internship, besides working with others who share a passion for advertising, is it will be a paid internship! $10.00/hr.