At SOFTGAMES you have the chance to work in a small team of professionals to produce hyper-successful HTML5 Games for Messengers that will entertain tens of millions of people every month. The Junior Game Producer supports the development of Facebook Messenger Games through the entire development cycle from concept to release and post-launch.
You have an in-depth understanding of the entire lifecycle of mobile free-to-play games, a game designer or UX background and you love to share your genius on a daily basis. Working in a small game team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
- Take full responsibility of producing HTML5 Games for Messengers from idea to release and post-launch
- Define game ideas into clear specifications that can be developed by our artists and developers in high-quality and on time
- Use business intelligence tools to apply metrics-driven development and improve our live titles based on actual user behaviors
- Create repeatable processes to improve the efficiency and predictability
- Recognize and stay current with game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements
- 2 years of game production experience, preferably in mobile games industry
- Must have a Game Designer or UX background and good understanding of F2P mobile games market
- Ability to balance project demands with creative essentials: You demand quality, creativity and fun while still managing project resources and timelines
- Expert project management skills, software development methodologies and tools, such as JIRA, Git, Perforce or similar revision control system
- Knowledge of Mobile Gaming KPIs and how to affect them
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- A spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- The best and brightest company in producing and distributing HTML5 Messenger Games
- The chance to produce Messenger games for millions of gamers globally
- Valuable insights into global expansion, start-up scene and entrepreneurship
- Flexible working-hours and flat company hierarchy
- Inspiring company breakfasts, team events
- Perks: fresh fruits, cold drinks, tea, coffee, discounted local transport ticket, health package etc.
With offices in Berlin, Germany and Toronto, Canada, SOFTGAMES is a leading developer of the most popular Messenger Games with tens of million users every month. Further SOFTGAMES is operating the world's largest platform for HTML5 games distribution and monetization outside the Messengers. Our vision is to help users to instantly play great games with their friends, while helping brands to reach their target audiences. To-date, more than 100 MM people have played our games on Facebook Messenger, including Cookie Crush, Solitaire Story, Space Invaders, Fish Story, Bubble Shooter or Candy Rain.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.