You love sales, but you also want to sell a product that is innovative and can makes a real difference in people’s lives.
We are Smarter Alloys (http://smarteralloys.com/) , and we are offering you that opportunity.
Smarter Alloys is at the forefront of the smart materials revolution. An innovator in shape memory materials, Smarter Alloys is enabling a transformation in design and utility of products and devices used by everyone, everywhere. Smarter Alloys’ Multiple Memory Material™ technology unlocks the full potential of shape memory alloys to be materials that truly function like machines. With applications ranging from wearable technology to medical devices, Multiple Memory Material is a platform technology that expands the application space of shape memory materials across a wide range of industries.
Our newest product, the Paradigm series endofile, is poised to change the face of endodontics, by allowing doctors to provide more precise and effective care than ever before. By utilizing our Multiple Memory Material™ technology we have designed the new Paradigm series endofile to have a flexible core and a strong cutting edge. It is a hybrid microstructure that offers flexibility without trade-offs.
As we enter launch phase we are looking for a new Endodontic Sales Representative to increase our presence in oral care offices across the United States.
Endodontic Sales Representative
As our new endodontic sales rep, you will be responsible for all Paradigm sales and support in the United States.
Succeeding in this role means much more than just having good sales skills. You also have an excellent grasp of the endodontic industry and can talk with authority to dental professionals. You are able to confidently build strong relationships with endodontists and administrators and become a trusted product advisor.
Ideally, you also have a specific background in endodontic/dental sales, or previous experience selling nitinol-based medical devices (stents/tubes/wires). You bring a strong knowledge base to the role and are eager to learn much more.
You’re a terrific communicator and are comfortable selling to a wide variety of people, whether it’s over the phone or face-to-face. You’re highly detail-oriented, self-motivated, and comfortable working independently from home or on the road. The only limit to your success will be how hard you are willing to work.
Practically speaking, you will:
* Develop a deep understanding of our product line, particularly Paradigm endofiles and our Multiple Memory Material technology
* Be flexible and responsive to the needs of your customers
* Build out a customer list and become a trusted source for all your customers’ needs
* Work closely with dentists and endodontists to help them understand the product and use it effectively
* Provide guidance on the safe and effective use of our products
* Support local, regional and national trade shows as needed.
* Achieve and exceed sales quotas while managing the territory within assigned expense budgets.
* Build and maintain strategic relationships with both dealer reps and key customers by co-traveling and direct selling activities.
* Develop and present business plans and promotions to customer base that drives results.
* Effectively uses CRM to properly manage sales opportunities within the territory.
You will have responsibility for a huge territory, a unique and proprietary portfolio with lots of differentiation, and the ability grow the role as wide as you can imagine.
This is a tremendous opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a dynamic, growing company and eventually build your own team of salespeople.
Working @ Smarter Alloys
This is a full-time permanent position. Smarter Alloys is based out of our Cambridge, Ontario office, though you will have lots of flexibility in how and where you work. You will have the opportunity to work out of your home office or spend as much time on the road as necessary.
We offer a competitive compensation package that is commensurate with experience, as well as the ability to build and grow your own role. [Our compensation package includes base pay plus variable bonus based on achieving and driving results.]
We are a small, innovative and fast-moving company that is on the cutting edge of the medical device industry. We have aggressive growth goals and are looking for someone who is willing to put in the work to help us get there. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
* A strong background in dental or endodontic sales
* Proven experience meeting or exceeding monthly targets
* Experience with Nitinol-based medical devices in the dental or healthcare sector
* Possess high level sales skills with a successful track record
* Strong and effective planning and prioritization skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* A Bachelor's degree
* 3+ years outside sales experience
* Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
How to Apply
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
Smarter Alloys and all Smarter Alloys Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you