SkyRyse is an air mobility company on a mission to quickly, safely and affordably connect everyone with the people and places that matter most.
About the Job:
We want to create the world's first intra-urban air transportation platform, drastically reducing travel time. You will be responsible for our real estate strategy. You will develop relationships with clients and stakeholders to launch the service as well as shape the consumer experience.
* Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or Economics; MBA preferred
* 2+ years of experience in a real estate investing, business operations or a similar role at a startup technology company or venture capital company.
* Keen awareness of safety standards and managing consumer perception
* You know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
* An ability to translate data collection into actionable insights for key business leaders
* Respectful, strong interpersonal skills, independent, hungry to learn.
* You have a bias toward action
SkyRyse is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.