If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth – then join us!
The Driver is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Driver your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Transporting residents to scheduled activities and assists residents when they are getting on or off the bus and when they cross the street when the bus is stopped to ensure their safety.
- Observing the speed limit and road signs.
- Ensuring the maintenance of the bus such as filling the gas tank and windshield washer fluid, checking tire pressure, checking the oil and the cleanliness of the bus.
- Maintaining the internal cleanliness of the bus.
- Carrying out, if needed, all related tasks in order to ensure the continuity and the quality of the services.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Appropriate provincial driving permit for a bus.
- 1-2 years of experience as a driver.
- Must have effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience in customer service.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicants.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.