The position provides support for the execution of retail events & windows globally in alignment with Brand strategic goals. The candidate must work well in a fast-paced environment, be detail-oriented and possess exceptional presentation and organizational skills.The candidate must have notable creative experience in design using 3D rendering software.
- Support the Manager, Events & windows in the conceptualization of product launch events: compile images and prepare mood boards as required.
- Support the development of level B and on counter events in all Global channels (Free Standing Stores, Department Stores, Sephora, Travel Retail) thru adaptation of design direction of A level events to smaller formats.
- Support the development of China specific windows, level B and on counter events (Free Standing Stores, Department Stores).
- Compile detailed guidelines as required.
- Liaise with vendors to gather material samples and prototype pieces as required.
- Support the markets to properly execute B level and on counter events: review layouts and maintain a tracker to ensure timely and accurate responses to markets’ requests.
- Collect, process & manage event recaps and photos.
- Liaise with Markets/Regions and the Creative department for execution of windows: follow-through on projects to ensure timely submission of visual requests and accuracy of artwork.
- Plan conference calls/webinars as needed to ensure successful execution in focus markets.
- Prepare drawings and 3D renderings to illustrate event concepts.
- Be present at installations on an as-need basis
- Partner with Manager, Events & Windows to ensure that all design deadlines, installation schedules and applicable budget targets are met.
- Partner with Manager, Events & windows and Director, Global VM on the design and set-up for retailer’s presentation and PR events in the NY office.
- Drive innovation by attending trade shows, networking with new and existing vendors to keep abreast of industry trends
- Be digitally relevant and have an understanding of the influence digital and social channels have on retail events. Follow trends in digital innovations as they pertain to the innovation impacting the design of events.
- BA in Interior Design or Architecture.
- 1 to 3 years experience in events/set design. Ideal candidate should have relevant experience in prestige fashion and/or beauty. International experience a plus.
- Highly driven, energetic, flexibility and team spirited.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Interest in art, photography, fashion.
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Attention to details, knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Ability to effectively convey ideas through 2D drawings and 3D renderings.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp and Office suite.