Job ID: 162088
Location Name: ON-FSC Toronto Off (0581)
Address: 5560 Explorer Drive, 2nd Floor, Mississauga, ON L4W 5M3, Canada (CA)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type (Regular/Temporary): Contract
Job Function: Marketing
- Oversee the creative project intake process and prioritize projects and determine workflow based on impact and scope – partnering closely with the internal creative team.
- Support Campaigns & Communications Manager to execute multiple media campaigns – with responsibility to establish and facilitate critical paths and workflow, and coordinating assets and deliverables across stakeholders to execute.
- Partner with Marketing Project Leads to build critical paths, workflow and RACI models for key marketing campaigns, and then champion the critical path to execute project to completion.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups with varying priorities. Teams include marketing team, agency partners, merchant team, retail teams, dotca team, and internal US partners.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, facilitate solutions, provide escalation management – partnering with key stakeholders to execute and balance the project needs with budget, workload and priorities.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels specific to each project.
- Develop processes for better project documentation, team coordination and tracking from project inception through to completion.
- Support Campaigns & Communications Manager and Project Leads through project evaluation and KPI review process upon project completion
- 3+ years of project management / program management experience retail and /or agency side strongly sought.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation, strongly preferred
- Strong leadership, collaboration and project management skills supported by a high degree of enthusiasm, creativity, interpersonal skills – with focus on peer-to-peer influence.
- Detail oriented with demonstrated initiative to self-motivate and drive projects forward.
- Proven track record of delivering complex, integrated projects with multiple milestones and dependencies.
- Demonstration of learning agility and flexibility to learn from best practices and implement new process and workflow.
- Solutions focused mind-set, creative problem solving with high level of adaptability for a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to collaborate and influence cross functionally and to gain organizational alignment at a variety of levels.
- Experience and comfort working with remote, cross-functional teams.
- Bi-lingual fluency an asset (not imperative).
SEPHORA has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998, and is currently home to 200 world-class brands - including its own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Sephora's curated assortment features more than 14,000 products including makeup, skin care, perfume, hair care, body, professional tools and more. Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes, one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, and exclusive retail technology SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ, and FRAGRANCE IQ. Sephora is an international force in beauty, and its award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it the world's premier digital beauty destination.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Marketing Manager, Relationship Manager, Technology, Marketing, Customer Service