Résumé du poste
We are looking for an Escalations Engineer to join our Customer Operations Team supporting our industry leading B2B products. The ideal candidate is passionate about learning new technologies and applying the acquired knowledge to solve customer and partner issues. Skills paramount for this role include effective communication, attention to detail, and a positive “can do” attitude.
Rôle et Responsabilités
- Support Samsung’s B2B products through the web-based ticketing system, and if required, additional phone support for more advanced troubleshooting (80% escalations handled via ticketing system and 20% escalations handled over phone support).
- Set up the required infrastructure to reproduce customer environments.
- Track, replicate, and troubleshoot escalated issues with the collaboration of the support and engineering teams.
- Drive resolution for time-sensitive issues on behalf of B2B customers and partners.
- Work closely with R&D teams for product enhancements .
- Update the knowledge base and participate in regular discussions to facilitate knowledge transfer to customers and support teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology.
- 3 to 6 years of escalation level technical support or system administration experience with enterprise software.
- Strong knowledge and/or experience with the following:
- Windows Server, DNS and Active Directory
- Exchange Server and Office 365
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Firewall and VPN (Cisco ASA and Pulse Secure)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) configuration for Blackberry, AirWatch, or Mobile Iron
- Experience in troubleshooting protocols like HTTP, SMTP, DNS and DHCP.
- Experience working with remote teams and driving resolution for issues that require multiple teams working together.
- Exceptional customer service skills in supporting highly complex technical issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Note: Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Compétences et Qualifications
General : http://account.samsung.com/membership/pp
European Economic Area resident : -