Teach English in South Korea
Who we are
Recruiting English Teachers in Korea (RETiK)" is a recruit company for CHUNGDAHM.
RETiK is based on Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. RETiK is responsible for teacher placement for CHUNGDAHM. Please visit www.teachersinkorea.ca for more information.
- Over 200+ locations throughout Korea Only.
- Over 1,200 teachers from english speaking countries.
- All classes are taught using the well established English CHUNGDAHM curriculum.
- CHUNGDAHM teachers and students use smart tablets. Innovative Smart Classroom technology enhance the educational experience.
- Offer programs for all age groups ranging from kindergarten through high school.
The role of our CHUNGDAHM teacher
- Typical teaching hours respectively for each brand from 2pm-8pm, 9am~4pm and 4 pm-10 pm
- Follow well established CHUNGDAHM curriculums
What we expect from you
- Citizenship from the Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
- 10 years of education in one of the countries listed above (must include high school and university)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Commitment to a one-year contract
- Provide a national background check with no charges from your country of citizenship
What we offer
- Entry Level monthly salary range 2.0M-2.8M Korean Won (Equivalent to CDN$2,367- $3,313 based on exchange rate on March 2019)
- Flight reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- All necessary Training provided
- Furnished Housing provided
- Small class size, with an average class of 8-12 students
- 50/50 Contribution to Medical and Pension
- Severance Pay
- Opportunities for advancement
- Ongoing Strong support from foreign teachers and Korean teachers and staff.
- Home away from home
Obtaining E2 Work Visa to teach in South Korea (Visa Eligibility)
- Once you meet all requirement of section #3 "What we expect from you" above, RETiK will support you all the way to apply for your E2 Work Visa
How to apply
- Please visit our website at www.teachersinkorea.ca to learn more about RETiK and CHUNGDAHM. You can also apply directly through Indeed, our website or email your resume. One of our representative will contact you to initiate the application process within two days.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,367.00 to $3,313.00 /month
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)