Manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our [Fill in the blank] organization.You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions.You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers.
Increase overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer relationships and new customer partnerships within your organization.
Develop and maximize Resideo presence and market share in designated accounts and territory.
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Sales Organization.
- Manage and Plan Accounts
- Negotiate and Close
- Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
- Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
- Establish Rapport with Customers
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field
- Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
About Us Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments, and distributor of low-voltage and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. The company has a 40-year, exclusive license to use the Honeywell Home brand for products and will continue to serve more than 100,000 contractors through its ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $4.8 billion company with approximately 14,500 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com .