The only thing that rivals your passion for sales, and all things related, is the love of your pets. Growing market share through building relationships with your customers is something that comes naturally to you. As a fun, resourceful, and experienced sales professional you possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Your strong sales experience is complemented by your ability to problem solve and effectively work with clients remotely (i.e. over the phone and email).
And most importantly, YOU LOVE THE IDEA OF BRINGING YOUR DOG TO WORK!!
- Drive sales for assigned territory, or other assigned customers over the phone
- Strive to create new business within assigned territory by reaching out to new accounts, seeking out accounts and selling products to already existing accounts.
- Place outbound follow-up calls to sales leads and persuade potential customers to sell our products
- Work with Sales Manager and existing Outside Sales Reps on sales blitz follow ups, trade show follow up and lead generation
- Foster and maintain ongoing relationships with new and existing accounts; promote the organization and its products, maximizes sales, and resolve any customer-related issues to the satisfaction and benefit of both the customer and the organization
- Provide product knowledge to in-store staff and place re-orders as necessary via the phone and email
- Completes daily and weekly reports as required (activities, successes, opportunities etc.)
- Travels to trade shows as required
- Passionate about pets!
- Experience in consumer product sales
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
- Proven relationship builder with both internal and external customers
- Superior work ethic and self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Ability and willingness to travel as required
- Creative and innovative with the ability to appreciate and understand working for a small business
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to execute and manage competing demands
- Demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- French as a second language an asset
- Diploma or University Degree in Sales or related discipline an asset
If this sounds like you, please email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Subject line: Inside Sales Representative Position – Name of Applicant
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.