Senior Database Administrator – Expert User
North York, ON
Permanent with benefits
We are currently seeking a Senior Database Administrator
for a leading client in North York, Ontario.
This position is responsible for providing leadership in database management to support the company's marketing, fundraising, and communications initiatives.
Reporting directly to the Director, Direct Marketing and working closely with the key members of the Resource Development and Communications Department, the Senior Database Administrator will optimize data management processes and tools to provide key insights into prospect and donor behaviour.
- Post-secondary education in a related field, such as database management and computer programming, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- At least 3 years of demonstrated database management experience working with CRM systems – experience using Raiser’s Edge and other Blackbaud database tools is a significant asset
- Experience in designing and creating effective performance dashboards – experience using custom report tools such as Crystal Reports is a definite asset
- Sound knowledge of statistical theory, practice, and applications
- Solid experience using data import/export tools
- Excellent data manipulation skills and advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to configure, program and customize APIs – a definite asset
- Experience managing relationships with staff and multiple service providers
- Demonstrated ability to provide recommendations to improve processes and results
Please send your resume in Word format to Amanda Machado at the following address: email@example.com.
YOUR TALENT. OUR BUSINESS.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.