We are a manufacturer of Consumer Electronics products with a 32 year history. We have an immediate opening for a highly organized and accurate person to assist in our high traffic sales department. We cater to local, national and international accounts that require great customer service, accurate and on-time delivery of products, and precise communication with all parties involved.
Sales and Marketing Administrative Assistant
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Answer and respond to customer sales needs and objectives.
- Update customer database with sales orders, delivery, and payment details.
- Coordinate between sales and production departments.
- Initiate best practices and standards in providing administrative assistance to sales staff.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years' experience in e-commerce marketing
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Expert in Google Analytics,
- Results-oriented self-starter able to multi-task in a fast-growth environment
- Experience in marketing consumer electronics a plus
- Experience in accessing Amazon Vendor/Seller Central, Walmart
- Strong analytical skills, proven ability to consume and understand data
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, with highly developed analytical and numeric reasoning skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; must also be an excellent listener
- Proficiency with Excel and Shopify a plus
- AWS certified a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 3 years (Preferred)