PureWow is a rapidly growing digital media company that delivers women’s lifestyle content to elevate the everyday across web, email and social.Our ideal candidate must have a collaborative mindset, be solution oriented and passionate about web & product design.
- Create on-brand visual assets for all digital platforms (web, email, social)
- Collaborate with in-house design team to conceptualize and execute cross-departmental deliverables (i.e. sales, marketing, editorial and product).
- Maintain and update brand assets and guidelines for internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with product team on all design elements of the product lifecycle.
- Assist sales team in conceptualizing and designing mocks/assets for proposals and media kits/sales marketing materials
- 2 - 4+ years design experience (1 year minimum with web design experience)
- Expert with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Excellent communication skills. You are comfortable sharing your opinions and rationally explaining design based decisions.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Passionate about product and UX/UI design
- Interest in design for advertising and brands
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoys laughing, smiling, and has the ability to work hard and play hard.
Location: New York
Compensation: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation.
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, dynamic, and creative team in an environment with a lot of upside potential