- Experience with multiple axis Milling machines.
- Proficient in Pro E and Pro manufacturing or comparable CAD/CAM software
- Experience working with close tolerance devices and materials such as Tool steels, Cobalt-Chrome alloy, S.S, Aluminum and a variety of plastics
- Fixture/gage design
- Proficient with programming software's
- Proficient in blueprint reading with a good understanding of GD&T
- Knowledge and understanding of lean manufacturing techniques
- Individual should be able to work in a fast paced, team oriented, custom manufacturing facility with minimal supervision
- Minimum of 7 years' experience programming and running CNC mill A MUST.
- You must be self-managed and flexible and we will be flexible with you
Please include some references form previous employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- cnc programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nutley, NJ 07110 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)