Private Medical is looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator/Developer to work in our San Francisco office in the Financial District. This role would work on projects like designing & automating processes, as well as development projects such as implementing an API integration with our external systems and building an external-facing portal. As our technical team is small, this role would have a large impact on the organization.
- Create and maintain Apex triggers and classes
- Provide daily administration and support of Salesforce database including but not limited to managing user setup, profiles, and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types and page layouts.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Assist with data management functions including imports and exports, data manipulation, and cleaning
- Ability to work autonomously
- Advanced Administrator and Platform App Builder Certifications preferred
- Familiar with Apex, SOQL, HTML/CSS
- Deep understanding of all process automation tools (PB, Flows, Apex Triggers) and which tool is the right one to use is different situations
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent business judgment.
- Ability to analyze and understand the existing complex custom Salesforce setup, propose options for streamlining existing workflows.
- Bonus: knowledge of Google AppScript