Our client, a globally recognized leader in environmentally safe products, requires a motivated sales leader to join their team in Vancouver, BC.
Working full time with a strong capacity for customer service, this person will use their creativity to assist in the growth and success of each of its dealers.
This company is dedicated to the success and growth of each of their employees through training, support, exciting incentives and management who cares.
Those who are successful with this client demonstrate determination, are proactive and self-driven, have an entrepreneurial spirit, competitive drive, and eagerness to learn about their products.
Each Sales Representative has a primary focus of serving and growing existing accounts and identifying and closing new business with commercial/industrial opportunities. Sales Representatives will handle a wide range of responsibilities within the organization such as outside sales, customer service, store training and promotions, problem resolution, special events/conferences, and strategic planning for customer and prospect visits.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Sustainable achievement of sales targets
- Develop commercial/industrial/architectural business in assigned territory
- Work closely with customers to prospect, present and collaborate with regional contractors, builders, wood suppliers
- Book orders, target and land new business, as well as grow current accounts according to aggressive sales targets
- Visit future and existing customers according to well-developed sales compass
- Launch stores that can meet high growth objectives
- Develop strategic plans for territory and individual customers ahead of sales visits, identifying sales goals and a detailed roadmap outlining how to hit sales targets
- Lead customer training and store launch events, in-store promotions, including building displays, ensuring all merchandising tools and promotional materials are being maximized
- Handle Tier 2 customer service calls
- Ability to learn a about variety of products quickly and how to advise customers on what products to use based on their specific needs
- Enter customer information, meeting progress and purchasing trends into CRM tool regularly
- Use CRM to log and track and close opportunities
- Demonstrated success and genuine passion in business and market development; Personal integrity is beyond reproach
- Unparalleled sense of urgency with sincere commitment to inspire action, influence decisions and satisfy customers
- High performance territory and time management skills while actively addressing competing priorities
- Confident and adaptable in varied selling situations; Coachable while also demonstrated success in leading sales process with internal constituents
- Conviction to make independent decisions in a fast-paced environment
- French fluency, a plus
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university, ideally in Business or Commerce
- Minimum of 3 years of successful business development and customer management experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time; Some overnight travel required
- Valid driver’s license
Base + performance bonuses - total compensation $75,000-$80,000