Prime Group — Salem, MA
This position will provide a variety accounting responsibilities to support the finance department.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist department with daily, monthly, and year end operations of the Accounting Department.
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, accruals, and pre-paid expenses.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statement and monthly financial package for owners.
- Duties as assigned.
- Self motivated, reliable, and credible
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to multi task and manage deadlines
- Posses a solid understanding of the overall operations of an Accounting Department
- Critical thinking capabilities
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work well alone or with a team, for a high level output
- Four Year Degree in Accounting for Finance, and at least two years relevant experience.
- Pay is based on experience
- Competitive PTO program (vacation and sick time)
- Excellent Benefits program; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- accounts payable: 3 years (Required)
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)