Prime Distribution Services is an industry-leading third-party logistics (3PL) company with over 29 years of experience in Warehousing, Consolidation, Distribution and Transportation. We are looking for talented New Business Development professionals to join our rapidly growing organization in the Dallas, Atlanta and Chicago markets.
- Create and execute a personal sales plan in conjunction with the VP of Sales to align with the company’s overall sales strategy.
- Deliver new brand/new logo opportunities each month to achieve revenue run-rate targets.
- Work to ensure long-term customer retention through Business Reviews and consistent client interaction.
- Work on and identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to target growth in our specific verticals.
- Provide useful and constant customer feedback to the Operations and Transportation teams to enhance technology and services utilizing both Customers’ and Company ideas and insights.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our services and capabilities to guide client conversations during contract and pricing negotiations.
- Utilize the company’s CRM and additional reporting functions to track client interaction and pipeline management.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills with the ability to always act professionally and effectively work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively work cross-functionally.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check.
- Travel required – up to 50 percent.
Prime Distribution Services provides a comprehensive health insurance package, 401(k) plan and the opportunity to work in an environment that values employees and customers at each point of the business.