Job Title: Android Senior Developer
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Visa: GC, USC
Senior Android Developer to participate in upcoming Agile project
execution. This person will be responsible for Android Mobile
Application development, Scrum Team Execution, QA Automation and
other strategic activities. The person will gain an expert understanding
of the Avis and Budget mobile app business requirements and support
all activities required in successful delivery of Mobile Apps and its
1. Expert in Android Mobile Application development
2. Experience in latest Android technologies and trends
3. Experience in Android Studio/Framework
4. Android Dev Design Pattern knowledge
5. Jenkins/WebLogic knowledge
6. Experience in Java
7. Experience in HLD & LLD Design
8. Comfortable working directly with business stakeholders, creative teams, offshore teams and technical teams at all levels of an organization
9. Excellent problem-solving, analytical and time management skills.
1. Minimum of 3 years of Android Mobile Application development
2. Good understanding of Services, Restful APIs and Mobile framework
Roles & Responsibilities:
Work with business stakeholders to:
Understand and capture business goals and high level functional requirements.
Capture success criteria and desired milestones from businessperspective.
Share and communicate product requirements to stakeholders at all levels, in the appropriate level of detail.
Conduct or participate in review sessions on regular basis with the business
Work with offshore teams to:
Serve as Scrum Master in a Scrum team to mitigate impediments and act as a serving leader to the team.
Participate in Daily Scrums with the team for progress update and clarify requirements.
Provide technical solution to junior developers in the team
Prepare documentation for PMO processes.
Work with creative teams to:
Analyze wireframes and designs.
Participate in working sessions to clarify requirements
Provide UI assets requirements
Job Type: Full-time