Entrepreneurial spirit. Fun. Results. Teamwork.
We are Prime. And we are proud.
Prime is the largest authorized Rogers dealer in Canada, with 56 Rogers and Fido retail stores
Rogers is Canada's largest provider of wireless communications services and one of the leading providers of cable television, high-speed internet, information technology, and telephone services to consumers and businesses.
Prime is currently auditioning for dynamic and energetic leaders with pop personalities with a passion for sales to join the Prime Store Management and Leadership Team in Vancouver.
Prime has Roger/Fido Store Lead opportunities open in the following Vancouver locations:
- Burnaby Rogers Store - #7155 Kingsway - Unit #120
- Kingsgate Rogers Store - #370 East Broadway - Unit #107
- Champlain Fido Store - #7180 Kerr Street - Unit #190
- New West Rogers - #610 Sixth Street - Unit #K5
This is an excellent career growth opportunity for motivated, career driven retail/hospitality all stars with or without management experience.
If you like to have fun and are looking for ways to advance your career, we want to hear from you!
Make the Prime move!
- Great training and a fun place to work
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Opportunity for career growth into District Store Management roles and beyond
- Base rate + Bonus + uncapped earning potential commission
Prime Retail Store Leads do the following everyday!
- Have fun with their Team, driving results with an entrepreneurial spirit, holding themselves accountable to driving top line sales and customer service , meeting and exceeding personal and team sales/service KPIs and quotas
- Trains, develops and coaches Team to use innovative selling strategies to promote Rogers products and services to new and existing customers.
- Effectively utilizes all sales tools, promotion and actively participates in Prime/Rogers incentives and programs
- Actively recruits, selects and trains new team members as required by needs of business
- Leads by example, providing excellent customer service and solutions for customer needs
- Troubleshoots customer care issues and provides solutions by working with key internal contacts
- Engages the Team and the customer following the guidelines provided through Rogers programs and standards
- Execute strict inventory control and assists with inventory counts, as required
- Make bank deposits daily, and hold staff accountable for cash box deficits
- Ensures for a safe working environment for workers and customers, adhering to all health and safety policy and regulations
- Assist District Manager in planning, coordinating, and executing on-site marketing events and or new store openings and/or renovations
Qualified Prime candidates will have:
- Dynamic and energetic personality with exceptional communication skills
- Great attitude and demonstrated desire to achieve and contribute to the Team
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hard working & dedicated to personal and team performance and growth
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with customers
- Open availability days, evenings and weekends
- Min 1 year of retail/sales/hospitality experience preferred
Ready to make the Prime move?
Please walk in with your resume and apply in person to above locations with resume or apply on line here.
We appreciate all Prime applicants however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Prime Communications is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible work environment.
Accommodations will be made to applicants requesting accommodation during the recruitment process.
A.K.A - Retail Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Leader, Team Lead
Job Type: Full-time