Entrepreneurial Spirit, Fun, Results, Teamwork. We are Prime.
Prime Communications Canada is the largest authorized Rogers dealer in the country. We provide B2B wireless & wireline communication services and solutions for businesses big and small across Ontario and British Columbia with our Outbound sales Team across 50+ retail locations. We are proud to represent Rogers, Canada's largest provider of wireless communications services.
Interested in taking your established business to business sales Management career to the next level in an industry that changes just as fast as the newest smart phone hits the shelf? Do you have entrepreneurial spirit and can you hold yourself accountable to driving top line sales results with your team? Like to have fun?
We are looking for a dynamic Manager, Business Sales to lead our outbound B2B Business Sales Team in our Vancouver market. Are you ready to make the Prime move?
About the Role - Manager, Business Sales:
- Leads a team of B2B sales professionals responsible for the sale of Rogers products and services to local businesses in the ever-expanding Vancouver market
- Accountable to achieve sales targets for market by focusing on acquisition and net new business
- Inspires a high-performance outbound sales team that is able to exceed sales targets and customer expectations
- Creates an engaging, learning, and developing environment, enhancing team sales performance through timely performance management and coaching
- Holds regular sales representative meetings over viewing performance metrics, objectives and goals
- Builds a sales model that will engage sales team and result in predictable consistent levels of success
- Understands the market dynamics including evaluation of competitors, their products and services
- Develops new and ongoing relationships with customers, becoming a recognizable wireless service provider in the business community
Successful candidates for this sales leadership role will have the following:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of business to business sales leadership experience, preferably in the wireless communication category
- Demonstrated success leading and coaching outbound or inbound sales team, driving top line sales results
- Dynamic personality and leadership style having strong performance management background developing teams
- Strong communicator, with solid relationship and customer rapport building ability and skill
- Ability to source out and grow customer base with flare for clientelism
- Excellent business presentation ability, verbal and written
- Tech savvy with a passion for wireless communication services and ability to innovate and manage expectations in a rapidly changing industry
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Works well independently, results focused, holds oneself accountable to individual and team performance
- Solid Word, Excel and PowerPoint hard skills with ability to learn new programs and systems easily
- Open availability and ability to travel throughout Vancouver area and BC as business needs apply
Prime offers competitive compensation, base salary + commission + car allowance.
If you hold yourself accountable to top performance and are excited to make the Prime move please apply here with your cover letter and resume.
We appreciate all Prime applicants however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Prime Communications is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Accommodations will be made available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time