Prime Communications Canada Inc. is the largest Rogers dealer in Canada, with over 55 Rogers and Fido retail locations and B2B services across the country. We are proud to represent Rogers, Canada's largest provider of wireless communications services and one of Canada's leading providers of cable television, high-speed internet, information technology, and telephony services to consumers and businesses. As the world of wireless technology continues to evolve, Prime continues to pursue opportunities to expand and grow our retail and business footprint to deliver a great experience to our customers every day.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU...
* Fulfill Business Sales Representative's (B2B reps) orders
* Receive orders and input into Rogers Corporate system in a timely manner
* Invoice and processes payments through Moneris terminal
* Ship out orders accurately through UPS
* Monitor and coordinate inventory requirements, and perform monthly inventory counts
* Provide internal customer service assistance to B2B reps with sales orders and other issues as they arise
* Develop productive and supportive relationships with B2B reps
* Provide assistance and perform other tasks, including work on special projects and transactions, as required
TO BE SUCCESSFUL @ PRIME, YOU...
* Post-Secondary education in Business Administration or a related field preferred
* Possess advanced knowledge in Microsoft Applications
* Must be a proven self- starter with a high sense of urgency and customer focus
* Exhibit strong analytical skills and a focus on detail
* Excel at problem solving, maybe even enjoy the challenge
* Drive departmental results and take action with a demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
* Pride yourself on strong interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise in a professional manner
WHAT IT'S LIKE TO WORK HERE...
* You'll be sitting for long periods of time, but don't worry you'll stand too
* You will need to lift product, mostly phones
* Repetitive tasks and always looking for ways to do business better
* You will be expected to be flexible with changing business needs
* From time to time, you may need to work flex hours (days, evenings and/or Saturdays) to support our retail store hours across Canada
* We'll make sure you're covered with medical and dental benefits, even out of country insurance when you go on vacation
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU IS...
* Rewarding Career
* Chance to be Entrepreneurial - be empowered to lead!
* Committed to Results - we know what we're selling
* Opportunity to Learn, Grow and Have Fun
* Great Teams & Cool Tech
* Competitive Pay Structure and Employee Benefits Program
Prime Communications is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Accommodations will be made available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time