Company Description: Prime Case Funding is a national full-service legal funding firm serving both attorneys and their clients. We understand our client's situation and we strive to tailor a financial solution that will meet our client's specific needs. Litigation financing can reduce financial stress and hardship that results from being in a lawsuit. Our service can empower people to "win the waiting game" and get the settlement they deserve.
As a Business Development Executive, you'll help generate new business opportunities by selling the value of Prime Case Funding and creating and developing meaningful relationships law firms and attorneys who specialize in lawsuits we provide legal funding for. You will be speaking daily with executives and decision-makers at firms in the Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice sector. You'll also have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and make a huge impact on providing a quick and easy cash advance to those who need cash fast.
How you'll create success
- You'll become an expert on Prime Case Funding's product and funding solutions.
- You'll drive the full sales cycle to attain and attain new business.
- You'll generate, develop, and solicit a prospective client pipeline of attorneys and law firms.
- You'll consistently achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- You'll provide leadership on revenue opportunities, best practices, strategy, and sales process.
- You'll identify client needs and collaborate with Prime Case Funding team members to ensure customer success with special emphasis on application process efficiency and timely status updates.
- You'll work with Executive Leadership to develop a strategic plan for the future of the sales organization and will prioritize projects that will help accomplish that vision.
- You'll monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends.
What we're looking for
- You have earned your Bachelor's degree.
- You have 1+ years of sales experience and a track record of exceeding quota.
- You have experience negotiating and closing sales cycles.
- You're driven to be successful in your role as a seller and excited to lead our sales org with an eye to growing it in the future.
- You embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them.
- You know that consistency is key when it comes to prospecting and setting meetings because you know it will lead to results.
- You're resilient when it comes to rejection - every no just means you're closer to a yes.
- You're a hustler who can manage the intense workload and constant change of a firm.
What's in it for you
- Health, Dental, Vision, Pre and Post-tax Savings Plan for Commuter benefits and Gym Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
- Unlimited earning potential (Base salary plus commission)
PCF, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PCF, LLC does not discriminate against any person based on gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Litigation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Negotiation: 2 years (Required)
- Sales: 2 years (Required)